Monday, May 06, 2013

Monday, Monday

A Weekly Dose of Architecture Updates:

This week's dose features 101 Spring Street in New York City by Architecture Research Office:
this week's dose

The featured past dose is Art et Industrie in New York City by Architecture Research Office:
this       week's  dose

This week's book review is Translucent Building Skins: Material Innovation in Modern and Contemporary Architecture by Scott Murray (L):
this week's book review this week's book review
(R): The featured past book review is Contemporary Curtain Wall Architecture by Scott Murray.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

American-Architects Building of the Week:

Week of April 29: Riverview Park Visitor Service Building I in Louisville, Kentucky, by De Leon and Primmer Architecture Workshop:
this week's Building of the Week

Week of May 6: Rosa F. Keller Library and Community Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, by Eskew+Dumez+Ripple:
this week's Building of the Week

2 comments:

  1. New York has beautiful architectute. Its architecture is modern.
    I like these transculent glass buildings.
    I think I will read that book.
    John, You always post great posts I started following your blog. :)
    John here check my blog tell me do you like it?
    http://architecture-hall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the photo of 101 Spring Street is amazing. I'd love to see it in person! Look forward to following more of your great blog posts. Check out my blog at traviscaulfield1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for spam.