Subscription Problems

Dear readers,

If you're a subscriber to my weekly page, you've probably noticed the lack of update notices lately. Well, this stems from an apparent lack of compatibility between my web site's host server and the new ISP I switched to on a recent move (which is ironic, as they're both part of one international corporate entity). I apologize about this problem and am trying to fix it as well as looking into other ways of sending out weekly notices that isn't fee based. I hope you'll bear with me as I try to sort out this issue.

If anybody has any advice on mailing lists and the like, I'm open to just about anything that, as I said, doesn't cost money. That probably doesn't give me too many options, though I'm pursuing just about all of them, from enabling an RSS feed to creating a moderated discussion group. As of yet I haven't found the right solution for the weekly subscriptions.

Thanks,
john

Comments