Blogging is Now Officially Uncool

Missing image - trump.gif

Click image for wisdom.

Comments

  1. Anyone else feeling a little sick to their stomach after looking at that site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just hear him saying these words:

    "When I'm going up to my office in Trump Tower, I enjoy looking down on the crowds of people ohhing and ahhing at the magnificent atrium I created. I realize that what I'm seeing is just the outward affect of the spectacle, the tourists' reaction to all that beautiful marble and the 80-foot waterfall. It's probably unlike anything they see back home, and it says 'Trump' like few things do.

    Even though I'll never actually see it, I also know something else is going on inside those tourists and glamour-hounds who flock to Trump Tower or the Taj Mahal or any of my other properties that dazzle with their flair. These people are responding emotionally to the whole package. Whatever you want to call this reaction--a thrill or simply pleasure and appreciation--I like it, and I can tell you it's no accident. What they're really responding to is the style of my work. Style is what moves people, and style is what the best always have in spades."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as fake as his hairdo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The musings from Trump are not unexpected (eg corruption isn't a crime, tackiness is) but the venality in the responses is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has got to be a hoax. Especially with the butkissers lining up for comments. I'll see if I can get one to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They actually posted my comment!!! Then two more buttkissers chimed in.

    Now I wonder if they would post any anti-Trump comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well put Frank, very well put. I 100% agree with this outlook on life. Frank, I couldn't agree more -- you have a terrific style and class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam.