Site features/modifications

Some things you may have noticed, or not:
:: Word verifications for comments - due to increased spam.
:: "My links" in the sidebar - located under the current book cover, this area features images I've posted to Archinect (which I'll try to add to somewhat regularly), some of my published and unpublished writings, my bloglines feeds (in case you're curious what's being fed to me), and a couple Gvisit logs for my daily and weekly page. I'll add things to this section as they arise.
Well, that's about it. Carry on.

Comments

  1. You should check out our map/stats tracker: MapStats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spam, but maybe not one generated by a spambot. Otherwise it would say something like,

    "I just found your site and think it's great.

    Please check out my doggy diaper site."

    Whoops. Looks like I just spammed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not spam - I visited your website - found it through technorati.

    I'm real! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam.