Time to Protect Your Nuts

The title of this blog post is a quote from Jean-Claude Van Damme's guide to Kowloon Walled City (KWC), as he preps the action star for entry into the dark corridors of the "run-down piece of no-man's land" in Bloodsport. This is a clip I'd seen years ago in the early days of my ongoing KWC obsession (something I won't go into here, though here's a web page I made on KWC for a friend), but found recently when the Walled City started to make its rounds on a few blogs. The clip is probably the best quality moving image of the place, capturing it in a way that books and web sites can't. Enjoy.

Comments

  1. My nuts are duly protected.

    And

    You've been memed!

    And

    Wow... hearkening back to a recent post of yours, one of those a few blogs is so smothered in ads and extraneous flippy-flappy that there is absolutely zero content "above the fold."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you taught me to appreciate jean-claude van damme...damn....!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated for spam.